Before you use the services provided by HARBOR PROPERTY(DIGITAL LIFE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.), please read carefully and fully understand the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, especially those marked in bold, including but not limited to those exempting or limiting liability. Once you register in HARBOR PROPERTY App, you will be deemed to have understood and fully agreed to the contents of this user agreement, including any modifications made by HARBOR PROPERTY to the user agreement at any time, and become HARBOR PROPERTY user.
1.1 In the process of registration, as long as you click the "Registration" button on the registration page and register as a user successfully in accordance with the registration procedure of HARBOR PROPERTY, your behavior indicates that you agree to and sign this user agreement, which shall have legal effect between you and HARBOR PROPERTY. Please read all the contents of the user agreement carefully before you register. If you have any questions, you can consult HARBOR PROPERTY.
1.2 After successful registration, HARBOR PROPERTY will give each user a user account and corresponding password, which shall be be kept by the user; Users shall be liable for all activities and events carried out with their user accounts.
1.3 Once user registers HARBOR PROPERTY account, the user has the right to use the service of each channel, unless sub-channels require separate access rights. When users use services, the user's behavior is regarded as consent of all service terms, notifications and announcements of each channel and HARBOR PROPERTY therein.
II. Rules for the Use and Protection of User Information
2.1 The ownership of HARBOR PROPERTY account belongs to HARBOR PROPERTY. After user fills in the information according to the guide of registration page, reads and agrees to this User Agreement and completes all registration procedures, they can obtain the account and become a user of HARBOR PROPERTY. Users should provide timely, detailed and accurate personal information, and constantly update registration information in line with timely, detailed and accurate requirements. All original typed data will be referenced as registration data.
If the registration information is not true or updated in a timely manner, which cause any relevant problem, HARBOR PROPERTY does not bear any responsibility. Account name, profile and other registration information submitted by users shall not appear illegal and bad information. After the review of HARBOR PROPERTY, if there is any above situation, the registration will be not allowed by HARBOR PROPERTY.
At the same time, after registration, if any user is found to have fraudulently registered account name with false information, or his account profile picture, profile and other registration information contains illegal or bad information, HARBOR PROPERTY has the right to unilaterally take measures such as correction within a specified period, suspension of use, cancellation of registration and recall without notice.
2.2 In order to provide you with better service, HARBOR PROPERTY will automatically store your relevant information when you register or use the service for the first time. If you find that your account has been illegally used by others, you should inform HARBOR PROPERTY immediately. The illegal use of the account and password by others due to hacking or negligence of users' custody has nothing to do with HARBOR PROPERTY.
2.3 The information obtained from your use of HARBOR PROPERTY service is as follows
(1) Log information. When you use HARBOR PROPERTY service, the server will automatically record some information, such as your usage of our service, IP address, URL of the service visited, type of browser and language used, date and time of access, etc.
(2) Equipment information. Some products and/or services contain unique application numbers. When you install, activate, update, uninstall related services or when these services regularly communicate with HARBOR PROPERTY (such as software updates), the system will send this number and information related to installation (such as operating system type and application version number) to HARBOR PROPERTY. In order to provide better service and improve user experience, HARBOR PROPERTY may record hardware model, operating system version number, international mobile device identity code (IMEI), network equipment hardware address (MAC) and other information.
(3) Cookie and Anonymous Identifiers. The main function of cookies is to make it easier for you to use website products and/or services, and to help the site count the number of independent visitors. With cookie technology, HARBOR PROPERTY can provide you with more thoughtful personalized services, and allow you to set your specific service options.
You can choose to reject cookies. You can reject cookies by modifying your browser Settings. If you choose to refuse the cookie, you may not be able to log in or use the cookie-dependent services or functions of HARBOR PROPERTY. All the above data and information are anonymous. At the same time, we will adopt encryption to ensure the security of information.
2.4 HARBOR PROPERTY will use the stored information reasonably. The scope of use includes:
(1) In order to let you know more about the trend of market change and grasp the relevant information in time, we will periodically push you the latest real estate knowledge and market changes according to the contact method you reserved;
(2) In order to better serve customers, we will be continually updating the technology of HARBOR PROPERTY system, in the process which may need to use your information for technical transformation related work;
(3) We may use statistics on the use of f HARBOR PROPERTY services. Meanwhile, HARBOR PROPERTY may share these statistics with the public to show the overall trend of use of our services or the objective situation of the market. These statistics do not contain any identification information of you.
(4) Check, recommend to other customers of HARBOR PROPERTY and share your personal information with third party cooperative agencies in order to fulfill your intermediary obligation of buying, selling or renting your house.
(5) In order to better provide you with asset management services, we may provide your limited information to the asset management companies affiliated to HARBOR PROPERTY. HARBOR PROPERTY promises that the use of the above information will strictly follow the principle of least enough, that is, to use your information as least as possible to achieve the purpose of use.
2.5 Please do not transfer or lend your account number or password to others. If you find that your account has been illegally used by others, you should inform HARBOR PROPERTY immediately. It is not excluded that account number and password are illegally used by others due to hacker behavior or user's negligence in custody on the Internet. such situation has nothing to do with HARBOR PROPERTY.
2.6. Under the following circumstances, HARBOR PROPERTY may disclose your information:
(1) Obtain your authorization in advance;
(2) You use the sharing function;
(3) According to the requirements of laws, regulations and legal procedures or the mandatory requirements of government departments;
(4) For the purpose of academic research or public interest;
(5) In order to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of HARBOR PROPERTY, such as finding, preventing and dealing with fraud or security problems;
(6) Compliance with relevant service terms or user agreements.
2.7 You understand and authorize that HARBOR PROPERTY only uses or synchronizes your information with affiliated companies under necessary circumstances to provide credit investigation related services for users.
2.8 In order to provide better service to users, you agree that HARBOR PROPERTY will send you relevant service information through SMS and other forms.
III. Rules of Use
3.1 Users must abide by relevant laws and regulations of Cambodia when using the service of HARBOR PROPERTY. Users should agree that they will not use the service to engage in any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following:
(1) Uploading, displaying, posting, disseminating or otherwise transmitting information containing one of the following:
1) endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
2) Damaging national honour and interests ;
3) Destroying the state's religious policy and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
4) Disseminating rumors, disrupting social order and destabilizing society;
5) Disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime;
6) Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon their legitimate rights;
(2) Not to engage in the following activities with HARBOR PROPERTY services:
1) Entering the computer information network or using the computer information network resources without permission;
2) Delete, modify or add the functions of computer information network without permission;
3) Delete, modify or add data and applications stored, processed or transmitted into the computer information network without permission;
4) Intentionally making or spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses;
5) Other acts that endanger the security of computer information network.
3.2 Any claim and/or loss, including reasonable attorney's fee, resulting from or arising from any third party's claim in violation of the provisions of this Agreement or related terms of service by the user, you agree to indemnify HARBOR PROPERTY and Co-operative and Associated Companies and to protect them from damage.
In this regard, depending on the nature of users' behavior, HARBOR PROPERTY has the right to take measures including, but not limited to, deleting the content of information released by users, suspending the use of licenses, terminating services, restricting the use, recycling accounts of HARBOR PROPERTY, and investigating legal liabilities.
For the malicious registration of the account of HARBOR PROPERTY or the use of the account to conduct illegal activities, disturbance, harassment, fraud, other users and other ACTS in violation of this agreement, HARBOR PROPERTY has the right to reclaim its account. At the same time, HARBOR PROPERTY will assist in the investigation upon the request of the judicial department.
3.3. User shall not copy, sell, resell or use or obtain any part of the service or the service for any other commercial purpose.
3.4. Users shall bear legal responsibility for their behaviors in using the service of HARBOR PROPERTY. The forms of legal liability of users include, but are not limited to,compensation for the infringed, and the amount of compensation to be paid by users after the company first assumes the administrative penalty or tort liability caused by the user's behavior.
IV. Service Content
4.1 The specific content of HARBOR PROPERTY network services is provided by HARBOR PROPERTY according to the actual situation.
4.2 Unless otherwise expressly provided in this service agreement, new products, functions and services launched by HARBOR PROPERTY shall be subject to the service agreement.
4.3 In order to use this service, you must be able to access the Internet by a third party who is legally qualified to provide Internet access services to you, and pay the relevant service fees on your own. In addition, you must equip yourself with and be responsible for all necessary equipment, including computers, data machines or other access devices, needed to connect to the Internet.
4.4 In view of the particularity of network services, users agree that HARBOR PROPERTY has the right to change, interrupt or terminate some or all network services (including paid network services) at any time without prior notice. HARBOR PROPERTY does not guarantee network service will not be interrupted, network service timeliness, security and accuracy.
4.5 Disclaimer: Due to the interruption of network services within a reasonable time caused by the following circumstances, HARBOR PROPERTY does not need to assume any responsibility for ;
(1) HARBOR PROPERTY reserves the right to suspend any part of the service without prior notice for maintenance, upgrading or other purposes if it needs to check or maintain the network service platform or related equipment regularly or unregularly.
(2) Force majeure due to typhoons, earthquakes, floods, lightning or terrorist attacks;
(3) Failure of the user's computer hardware and software, communication lines and power supply lines;
(4) Because of virus, Trojan horse, malicious program attack, network congestion, system instability, system or equipment failure, communication failure, power failure, bank reasons, third-party service defects or government behavior.
Despite the agreement in the preceding paragraph, HARBOR PROPERTY will take reasonable actions to actively facilitate the resumption of normal services.
4.6 This service or a third party may provide links to other websites or resources on the Internet. As HARBOR PROPERTY has no control over these websites and resources, you understand and agree that HARBOR PROPERTY is not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources. HARBOR PROPERTY is not responsible for any content, advertisements, products or other information that exists or originates from such websites or resources, nor is HARBOR PROPERTY guaranteed or responsible. HARBOR PROPERTY shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by using or relying on any content, goods or services published or obtained through such websites or resources.
4.7 Termination of Service
You agree HARBOR PROPERTY to terminate the use of your password, account or any part of the service (or any use of the service) and to remove and delete any content in this service; which based on the consideration of its own, for any reason, including, but not limited to, the fact that it has not been used for a long time (more than one year), or that you have violated the content and spirit of this service agreement.
You agree that the service provided in accordance with any provisions of the service agreement can be interrupted or terminated without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that HARBOR PROPERTY can immediately close or delete your account and all relevant information and documents in your account, and/or prohibit the continued use of the aforementioned documents or the service. In addition, you agree that if the use of this service is interrupted or terminated or your account number and related information and documents are closed or deleted, HARBOR PROPERTY will not assume any responsibility to you or any third party.
5.1 .The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this agreement and the settlement of disputes shall be governed by the laws of Cambodia.
5.2 The failure of HARBOR PROPERTY to exercise or implement any rights or provisions of this service agreement shall not constitute a waiver of the aforementioned rights or rights.
5.3 If any provision of this agreement is completely or partially invalid or not enforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain valid and binding.
5.4 HARBOR PROPERTY reserves the right to modify the terms of service when necessary. Once the terms of service change, the modification will be prompted on important pages. If users do not agree with the modified content, they can actively cancel the information service of HARBOR PROPERTY. If users continue to use more information services, they will be regarded as accepting changes in terms of service. HARBOR PROPERTY reserves the right to modify or interrupt services at any time without informing users. HARBOR PROPERTY exercises the right to modify or interrupt its services without being responsible to users or third parties.